The interview will run on July 17th; the giveaway will run from July 17th to July 25th. When the interview airs, the link for the giveaway will become active.
Prizes will be awarded based on a random drawing (via Rafflecopter) from the names of the people who entered. You can view the prizes by scrolling through the Rafflecopter form at the bottom of this post, and, in addition, I’ve added a short description of each prize below that.
You can enter up to once a day, and there are two ways to enter:
- This is worth two points – subscribe to my newsletter using the Rafflecopter form at the bottom of this post.
- This is worth one point – scroll to the bottom of this post and in the comments section, leave a comment to answer the following question:
Who fell in love with who first? (Hint: There is no wrong answer!)
Was it Oliver Twist who fell in love with Jack Dawkins (aka The Artful Dodger) first? (I am perfectly sure that Oliver found Jack’s warmth and his ready smile impossible to resist!)
Or was it Jack Dawkins who fell in love with Oliver Twist first? (I think Jack would have been hard-pressed to resist the lofty allure of those cool blue eyes, not to mention the pouty mouth!)
Here is a description of the Prizes!
- A lovely grey t-shirt with the cover of the frontispiece to Oliver Twist; in your size (just let me know) mailed to you. US and Canada only.
- A lovely grey t-shirt with an Oliver Twist word cloud; in your size (just let me know) mailed to you. US and Canada only.
- A paperback copy of Oliver Twist, unabridged of course! Mailed to you. US and Canada only.
- A large, colorful mug with an Oliver Twist word cloud; mailed to you. US and Canada only.
- A combo set of the 1969 Oliver! movie that includes the DVD and the songtrack CD; mailed to you. US and Canada only.